Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation recruitment exam pattern & Syllabus 2013, RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisan recruitment exam pattern 2013, RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisan exam syllabus 2013 download, RSRTC Driver Conductor Exam Syllabus Guideline 2013. RSRTC recruitment 2013 Exam Date, RSRTC Driver Conductor exam scheme 2013 Syllabus download.
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) is situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan which provide intercity bus transportation in the Rajasthan State. This year in August 2013, RSRTC invited candidates for recruitment of 3191 vacancies of Driver, Conductor & Artisan Posts. RSRTC Driver, Conductor & Artisan application submission is ended on September 11, 2013.
RSRTC is required 10th passed and a HVD, LVD Driving License with 3 year experience for Driver as eligible criteria for these posts. After RSRTC recruitment application from submission all candidates are looking for Exam Pattern & Syllabus for best preparation in exam.
Candidates who are preparing for RSRTC Recruitment Exam 2013 they need a proper guideline, Exam Pattern and Syllabus for best preparation. Here we are providing RSRTC Driver, Conductor & Artisan exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, guideline or exam scheme.
RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisan Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2013
RSRTC Recruitment 2013 application submission proceeds form August 12, 2013 to September 11, 2013. Applicants are now preparing for the exam but for batter preparation you need Exam Pattern & Syllabus and Strategy for Study. Here we are providing RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisan Exam Pattern & Syllabus and guideline.
RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisans exam pattern or scheme 2013:
RSRTC Exam paper will be contained Objective type questions. Entire question paper will carried 100 marks. There will be total 100 questions where each question will be equal to one mark. Time duration of this exam is two hours. Negative marking is not applicable for RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisans exam 2013.
RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisans exam 2013 Syllabus or Guideline:
- General Knowledge – Historical, Geographical, cultural, Festival of Rajasthan. Mathematics – Add, subtract, multiply, divide, profit, loss and more.
- General English- Translation, Singular-Plural, opposite words, Unseen passage, Tense, Verbs, incorrect- correct Spelling and sentence and more.
- Hindi – Antonym, synonyms, opposite words, English Hindi Translation, Noun, Pronoun, adjective, verb correct Incorrect words and more.
- Knowledge of Traffic rule & regulation.
- Knowledge of vehicles maintains and technical parts.
- Technical question Trade wise like Knowledge of tyre, spare parts, Oils tools and handle basic problems.
RSRTC Official Web Portal: rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in
For more datail redurding to RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisan exam Pattern & Syllabus you can visit official web of RSRTC. Wish you all the best for RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisan Exam 2013.